Let our compassionate Las Vegas child custody lawyers protect your future with your children!
When parents get a divorce or separate, there are important decisions to be made about child custody and visitation arrangements. Nothing is more heartbreaking than a child caught in the middle of a custody battle. We know that the outcome of this legal matter will affect you and your children the rest of your lives.
Many of our affordable child custody attorneys are parents themselves, so they understand the joys and rewards, trials and tribulations of parenthood. We have the experience and resources needed to help negotiate these agreements and get court approvals.
Half Price Lawyers’ child custody attorneys work hard so parents can work out a satisfactory arrangement regarding both custody and visitation. Here are just a few of the situations in which we can help you:
- Enforcement by a non-custodial parent of a visitation agreement
- Modification of the parenting plan by a non-custodial parent
- Modification of a visitation schedule by a parent with full or primary custody
- Grandparents seeking visitation rights with their grandchildren
Emergency Applications for Custody
Seeking emergency temporary child custody might be necessary for you if you are in one of the following circumstances:
- If you believe your ex-spouse is going to relocate with your child without your permission or the court’s consent
- If you notice signs of abuse or neglect by the other parent
- If the child is imminent danger while under the care of the other parent
Our affordable lawyers can help you through the process of seeking emergency temporary child custody to protect your child. We know how to proceed quickly in these cases to ensure the child’s safety.
If you have questions regarding child custody and the legal options available to you, contact Half Price Lawyers today to learn how we can help.