Immigration Attorneys in Las Vegas
Our Las Vegas immigration attorneys can help you with any immigration case. Whether you hope to begin the process to come to the United States, or you need to address an issue that has arisen with your immigration status, our immigration attorneys in Las Vegas offer professional, skilled, and confidential representation. Our experienced lawyers are here to help you determine and pursue the best possible path to reach your goals.
Do I Need a Las Vegas Immigration Attorney Working on My Case?
The immigration laws of the United States are complicated. Immigrants and those applying for immigration benefits do not have the same rights as United States Citizens. However, with our attorneys advocating for you, you can take advantage of United States laws that work to your benefit.
How you handle your situation can significantly impact the outcome of your case. Let our network of immigration attorneys navigate the complicated immigration laws and immigration court processes to help you with your immigration needs.
Why Choose Half Price Lawyers to Represent you?
Our experienced immigration attorneys are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Our attorneys believe that immigration is critical to the United States. Immigration makes us a stronger society. It provides opportunity and ensures a diverse, welcoming culture. Our lawyers are proud to be immigration lawyers. We have helped many deserving immigration clients over the years, and we are available to help you with the following immigration processes:
- Family-based immigration including marriage green cards and petitions for family members outside the United States. The time is NOW – before Congress passes any comprehensive immigration reform – to put your relatives in line to gain valuable Lawful Permanent Resident status. Our family-based immigration lawyers can help you determine if you qualify for family immigration. We can help you take the necessary steps to secure legal paperwork to bring family members to the United States.
- Removal Defense – Are you facing deportation? Our Las Vegas deportation lawyers can help you explore all of your options to remain in the United States and take immediate action to protect your interests. We fight against your removal from the United States and search for every available remedy to allow you to stay in the United States.
- Business immigration lawyers – Do you want to start or buy a business in the United States? Or do you want to invest in a business in the United States and obtain your Green Card? Our attorneys have obtained immigrant and non-immigrant investor visas from Canada, Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Romania, Philippines, Australia, and Italy. Let our Las Vegas business immigration lawyers show you how the United States is open for business.
- Extend Visitor Periods of Authorized Stay – Our attorneys can help you adjust your immigration status or seek an extension to your stay in the United States. The sooner you take action, the easier it is to adjust your status.
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) – Temporary Protected Status can help you if it’s unsafe for you to return to your home country. However, you must prove your eligibility. Our attorneys can help you evaluate your case and take the necessary steps to show that you deserve Temporary Protected Status.
- J Visa Exchange Visitors – A J visa allows you to participate in work-study or be an exchange student to the United States. Although the United States welcomes visitors for student exchange and work programs, there’s still a detailed process to securing the visa, and you must go through this process to live in the United States lawfully. Our attorneys can help you complete the paperwork and address any issues that arise as you complete your application.
- Citizenship application attorneys – Applying for United States citizenship is an important step. The United States allows lawful residents to seek citizenship in many cases. New citizens are welcomed through formal ceremonies that are often a matter of public celebration. But there are often hidden pitfalls that can derail and stop a Citizenship Petition in its tracks. Contact Half Price Lawyers so that you do not run into problems along the way and you can enjoy the benefits of citizenship as soon as possible.
- Employment visas – Does your company need to bring in workers from overseas? Our Las Vegas employment visa attorneys can help to bring in professionals, temporary workers, and workers working for affiliated companies abroad. An employment visa may be an L-1, L-2, O-1 or P-1 visa depending on employee qualifications and length of stay in the United States. There are often unique requirements for receiving an employment visa. Our legal team can help you provide the right information for U.S. officials to approve your employment visa.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility – There are specific problems in marriage and family cases that can be solved by obtaining a waiver of inadmissibility. Our attorneys have successfully won waivers, both inside and outside the United States, and have kept families together. A waiver can excuse unlawful status in the United States if you meet qualifying conditions. Contact us today to see if you qualify.
- Replace a Lost Green Card – If you lose your green card, you need to complete Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Our attorneys for green card replacement can help.
- PERM Employment Immigrant Petitions – Some immigrants qualify for special status based on job skills qualifications. Our attorneys for PERM employment immigrant petitions can help you work through the entire process as quickly as possible.
Our Attorneys have successfully completed nearly every conceivable immigration case, from citizenship applications to marriage Green Cards, to non-immigrant investors and intra-company transferees. We have also successfully defended clients in Immigration Court, winning asylum and cancellation of removal cases. We can help you determine the path that you should take, and we can help you complete each step. When you have to appear at an interview or hearing, we help you understand what to expect, and we thoroughly prepare you for what you must do to succeed.
Why Choose Half Price Lawyers for Your Las Vegas Immigration Law Services?
Immigration laws are inherently complex. They also change frequently. You need legal counsel that knows the latest immigration laws. Your attorney should get to know you and your goals, and they should be able to help you determine the best path to reach your goals. If there are problems that may complicate your situation, your attorney should tell you what to do to make the process as smooth as possible. An immigration lawyer should be compassionate, kind, and determined to help you meet your needs.
That’s what we do at Half Price Lawyers. We consider it a privilege to work with people on immigration issues. Our team makes sure that we know the ins and outs of immigration laws to help you efficiently. The United States has immigration laws that help good people connect with their family, advance their careers, enjoy tourism, and seek new opportunities in the United States. Skilled legal services are a critical part of immigration in the United States. At Half Price Lawyers, skilled, compassionate immigration services are what we do best. Let’s work together to help you reach your goals.
Contact Our Las Vegas Immigration Attorneys
Are you hoping to come to the United States? Are you already in the United States and hoping to adjust your immigration status? Do you need help addressing an immigration issue? Whatever your situation, our attorneys can help.
At Half Price Lawyers, we offer affordable legal services for a full range of immigration issues. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you understand immigration laws and procedures. Because immigration applications can be complex, we’re here to make sure that you get it right the first time. If you have questions about your options for immigration, contact our legal team. We offer no-obligation consultations and affordable payment plans. Let’s explore how we can help you change your life and take advantage of programs that are available to you. Call us today to begin.
Half Price Lawyers reserves the right to direct any potential immigration client to an affiliate law firm for representation by such different law firm. The immigration claims made on this website reflect the immigration law accomplishments of the law firm with whom Half Price Lawyers may from time to time refer cases. Past outcomes do not and cannot predict future results.