Pay for Your Arrest Warrant

WARNING: If you have an outstanding Warrant, you may be arrested if you try to make a payment at any court window in the Las Vegas area.

Half Price Lawyers now offers a simple “Fix Warrant by Phone” service. Call us at 702-400-0000 for help with this matter; you don’t need to leave your home and risk being arrested. In most cases, your warrant will be quashed THE SAME DAY you call!

As well, Half Price Lawyers offers DMV & FTA (Failure to Appear) Clearance. If your driver’s license has been suspended, we will obtain the FTA clearance for you, from the Las Vegas court. At that point, you can take the FTA clearance to the DMV and have your license reinstated.

Why do I have a Warrant?

If you failed to appear in court on the date and time indicated on your Las Vegas Traffic Ticket or for your Criminal Offense case, you likely have a court-issued warrant for your arrest. Or, you may have a warrant issued if you failed to follow a previous court order; for example, if you did not pay a previously issued fine or did not completed court-ordered programs or classes.

What should I do?

Don’t let the stress or shame of a warrant get to you. We at Half Price Lawyers are here to support you during the process of quashing your Warrant and clearing your name. Perhaps most importantly: we fight to keep you OUT OF JAIL. In case you didn’t hear it the first time: we’re typically able to quash your warrant within 24 hours after you speak with us about your case.

As well, our experienced lawyers will help negotiate the original and underlying case which caused your Warrant to be issued in the first place. This will clear up the issue permanently and is an essential step in the process. For most of our clients, we are able to have the charges relating to the original case drastically reduced.

How do I get started?

Contact one of our trusted attorneys at 702-400-0000 for a Free Consultation regarding your case. Remember: the longer you wait, the greater risk of higher fines, more potential for jail time, and worse credit ratings. Your best option is to have a confidential phone call with one of our attorneys to discuss the specifics of your case.