Doesn’t it seem that during tax time when you need your accountant the most, accountants seem to be the least available? Not our group of CPA’s, we focus on providing quality, affordable tax services in Las Vegas and always make time for our client’s needs. We understand that our success depends on your success.
We can help you with the following tax services:
- IRS Debt Negotiations or Forgiveness
- IRS Audit Representation
- Tax Planning
- Individual Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Non-Profit Tax
- Trust and Estate Tax
IRS Debt Negotiations or Forgiveness
Just as you should not represent yourself in a court of law, you should not represent yourself with the IRS. We understand your rights as a taxpayer so let us advocate on your behalf and start negotiating the IRS debt hanging over your head.
Below are just some of the ways we can help resolve your IRS debt:
- Determine if you qualify for an Offer in Compromise and start the process.
- Work with the IRS to remove penalties and accrued liabilities.
- Settle personal and business tax debt.
- Negotiate with the IRS to stop wage garnishments and remove bank levies.
- Get you set up on an IRS payment plan and a plan to keep current tax liabilities paid.
IRS Audit Representation
An IRS audit can be one of the most difficult tasks a taxpayer can face. In addition to the time it takes away from your business and personal life, it requires you to understand the tax law. We are not only educated in tax law we are also well versed in IRS representation and know our client’s taxpayer rights.
A few things to know about an IRS Audit:
- If you are selected for an IRS audit, you may be notified by telephone but the IRS will still send a letter for verification. The IRS does not email.
- If your situation is complicated, the audit will only be the first step.
- The IRS can summons your bank records if there is an open IRS audit or you owe money to the IRS.
- If you hire audit representation, you may never have to meet the IRS auditor.
Tax planning is just as important if not more important than tax filing. We recommend twice a year tax planning meetings to avoiding surprises at tax time. We use every tool possible to minimize our client’s tax liability staying within the IRS tax law but in order for tax planning to be effective, it must be aligned with your business and personal goals.
Tax planning can help in the following ways:
- Minimize your business and/or personal tax liability
- Take advantage of any tax reliefs, tax credits, tax losses and deferment opportunities
- Put in place tax strategies for cash protection
- Support your plans for retirement
- Support your plans for succession
In addition to an initial tax meeting, we review every completed tax return with our clients ensuring they understand the tax return they are signing. Every tax return, regardless of complexity goes through a rigorous review process by multiple qualified staff members. Once again, we take time for our clients.
Below are the initial tax deadline dates for entities with a tax tear ending date of December 31st:
- Individual Tax Filing (1040) – April 15th
- Corporate (Form 1120 and 1120S) – March 15th
- Partnership (Form 1065) – April 15th
- Non-Profit Tax Filings (Form 990) – May 15th
- Trust and Estate Tax Filings (Form 1041) – April 15th