About Attorney Mark Coburn
Mark Coburn is the owner of Half Price Lawyers in Nevada.
While clerking for one of the most prominent defense attorneys in the State of Georgia, Mark Coburn earned his J.D. with Honors from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1995.
Mark Coburn was admitted to practice law in the District Court, Northern District of Georgia (Atlanta) in 1996. He was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2002. Since then, he has helped thousands of clients in Southern Nevada.
- University of Georgia, School of Law (Athens, GA)
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1995
- University of New Hampshire (Durham, N.H.)
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1990
- State Bar of Nevada, 10/11/2002
- State Bar of Georgia, 5/29/1996
- United States District Court, Nevada District
- Clark County Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Public For Justice Association
- Member, Nevada Justice Association(NJA)