About Attorney Mark Coburn
Successfully representing a criminal case in Nevada requires a high level of skill, experience, and an understanding of Nevada’s complex Criminal Defense laws. Unless you are willing to accept the maximum penalties, you should hire a qualified attorney to assist you with your case.
While clerking for one of the most prominent defense attorneys in the State of Georgia, Mark Coburn earned his J.D. with Honors from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1995.
Mark Coburn was admitted to practice law in the District Court, Northern District of Georgia (Atlanta) in 1996. He was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2002. Since then, he has helped thousands of clients in Southern Nevada who have faced intimidating Criminal Charges and Traffic Tickets.
- University of Georgia, School of Law (Athens, GA)
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1995
- University of New Hampshire (Durham, N.H.)
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1990
- State Bar of Nevada, 10/11/2002
- State Bar of Georgia, 5/29/1996
- United States District Court, Nevada District
- Clark County Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Public For Justice Association
- Member, Nevada Justice Association(NJA)